In the current government contract regulatory compliance environment, transparency of the contracting process has gained considerable importance and visibility. This transparency directly affects government contractors’ compliance programs and impacts multiple areas of the business, including:
- Cost accounting, allowability, and allocation practices;
- Estimating and pricing practices;
- Business systems documentation and internal controls
- Earned Value
- Material Management
- Procurement and supply chain administration and management;
- Financial and other reporting requirements to the government;
- Property accountability; and
- Potential mandatory disclosure obligations.
This webinar will address five specific factors that are critical to enhancing the probability of a successful audit outcome. These factors include activities important prior to the audit as well as during the audit. The webinar will focus on adequate knowledge of the DCAA objectives and procedures, effective communication procedures throughout the process, detailed and effective record retention practices and coordination of all relevant personnel in support of the audit.
Join Craig as he “Answers the DCAA Knock at the Door” with an informative discussion with answers to questions like:
- What is transparency and why the focus in the current environment?
- What aspects of the business may be affected by a DCAA audit?
- What are some key factors to consider in the audit process to increase the chance of a successful outcome?
- How can we mitigate the overall audit risk?
- What is a successful audit outcome?
This webinar is sponsored by JAMIS Software Corporation.
About JAMIS Software Corporation
JAMIS Software Corporation is a leading provider of ERP software solutions designed specifically for government contractors and other project-focused organizations. JAMIS delivers comprehensive, intuitive, innovative and cost-effective solutions for the most respected names in government contracting. Companies large and small rely on JAMIS to provide detailed visibility into all of their projects, as well as provide the foundation for DCAA and other regulatory compliance. JAMIS helps companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways to foster new levels of collaboration and drive profitability and growth.
|CRAIG STETSON, CAPITAL EDGE CONSULTING
Craig Stetson has over 25 years of direct experience in government contract accounting, pricing, subcontract management, regulatory and federal contract compliance, business system implementation, and internal control oversight.