Join Rajah & Tann of Singapore and Steptoe & Johnson LLP of Washington DC for a 90 minute webcast geared to US companies wishing to perform work in Singapore or for the Singapore government, particularly in the aerospace, defense, engineering and government services areas.
The program will include:
• A brief overview of Singaporean business culture and the government procurement market
• Basics of Singaporean government procurement rules and regulations, with emphasis on aerospace, defense, and engineering/construction procurement
• Any key requirements for US (and foreign) companies wishing to sell directly to the Singapore government
• A brief summary of offset, import and taxation issues relevant to selling to the Singapore government as a foreign company
• A brief summary of Singaporean ethics and anti-corruption laws relevant to public sector sales, as well as a discussion of US legal considerations applicable to American companies working in or with Singapore and US government procurement rules impacting government to government sales.
This program is not available for CLE, CPE, CLP or other credits as a live program.